Follow me @mformley1920

Friday, March 14, 2014

Blogging My Way Through March - Day 14

Just a quick post about God's faithfulness.

I'm just so thankful for what He has done for me, in this week alone, that I gotta praise Him.

Of course such a good week has to have some drama stirring, but whatever devil, God is in control!

Lord help me to continue to keep my priorities in check. You first!,

Lamentations 3:21-26 NKJV
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. Through the Lord ’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They  are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord  is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord  is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It  is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord .

No comments:

Post a Comment