Follow me @mformley1920

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 2 - Hidden Croutons


So here I sit, gnoshing on some rice bean medley I got from whole foods because it occurred to me at 930pm that I was STARVING and I needed rice and veggies. Luckily I was in east liberty when it hit lol.
All in all, I think I did pretty good today. This am, I had a dentist appt (which was just too long and annoying but at least I got my pre-crown). I drove to training and ate some organic applesauce. For lunch, we went to olive garden and I ordered whole wheat linguine with tomato sauce. I got salad and was smart enough to ask them for no dressing and to not give me any cheese. Im happily chomping on my salad, but then a vague sense of guilt creeps over me. Im looking thru my salad but can't figure it out. Im still eating and then it hits me... GASP, im eating croutons! I forgot to ask them to hold the croutons!! OMG! Im freaking out at the table. My coworkers are cracking up bc im picking all the croutons out, fussing. Sigh, hot mess lol.
The rest of the day was uneventful. Had natural popcorn (lime and salt flavor?) for a snack at work. Then I came home and had a PB&J and an AB&J before the college tour mtg. Those are always good to hit my chocolate craving.
They just didn't last in my tummy tho.

Well im sleepy so gonna summarize:
Fasting: B
Bible Reading: C
Cleaning: D
Blogging: B

Overall: C

Good night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment