Follow me @mformley1920

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blogging My Way Through March - Day6 - Born to be Busy

Oh no! It's quarter to midnight and I didn't blog today..... smh.

This whole time period is just doing the most. I'm way too busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'm constantly on the go and sitting still only lasts for so long....
One of my BFFs told me yesterday how, at my mom's funeral, she remembers reading the obituary and just being amazed at all my mom did and how that explained everything about me.

It's like I was born to be busy.

Some food for thought....

John 5:17 NIV
"In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.”"

Colossians 3:23 NIV
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters"

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment