Follow me @mformley1920

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blogging My Way Through March - Day 8 - Post 7

Whoops. Totally forgot to blog yesterday! I was so excited to get in my bed and go to sleep and that is exactly what I did! And it was awesome. Of course, I dreamed about crazy stuff.

The biggest part I remember is that my co-workers and I and our boss had just finished up at Lexington. We found out that they were looking for additional on-call teams and that we could earn overtime. So we paired up, but then had to wait awhile until we got one. The on-site we got was about some guy out in the sticks who was mistreating pigs.... not children, pigs! There were no children mentioned in the report and I asked the sup why we had to go out (as he was dressed in all his Que colors lol) and he said somebody knew there were children in the home. We went through waterways to get there, which was odd. Then the dream switched up. I think I woke myself up and checked the time. When I fell back asleep, I was responding to KIDS problems via e-mail ....  boring! LOL.
My earlier dreams definitely featured my mom and we were still living together. She wasn't sick yet, and my dad brought  us several bottles of alcohol.... brandy and stuff. Neither of us is/was a big drinker so we were thinking about how to sell everything but a couple of bottles of brandy - bc it's good for you when you're sick. *shrug* Not sure what my subconscious was trying to tell me but that was a lot.

My schedule is packed today. Attending a  Birthday breakfast party, then chapter mtg, then youth auxiliary mtg, then a birthday dinner party. ..

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone. I am looking forward to the better weather today!

Ttyl
-BlueLady

No comments:

Post a Comment