Follow me @mformley1920

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Restoration - Bible Lettering Day 2

Matthew 5:4
"God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted"

As I shared yesterday, one of my focuses is praying for restoration for me, my family and my close friends. This year, the past few years, this season has been rough and we lost loved ones, positions, relationships, our good health, and more. So I'm praying for restoration of health, restoration of joy, restoration of peace, restoration of stability, restoration of finances. God, we need emotional restoration, spiritual restoration, physical restoration, and mental restoration. We weren't ALWAYS here. It's time to return to who we were and I'm praying that God will help us get there. But... Until we get there, we have to be honest in our journeys. It's okay to mourn for where we are and what we've been through and to be transparent about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment