Follow me @mformley1920

Friday, May 27, 2016

Reclaiming my voice

Today, during lunch, I reread every post of this blog. Something about it called to me so that’s what I did… What I found was an amazing journey of strength and weakness, prosperity and destitution, good times and not-so-good times. From my first post in 2009 to my most recent post in 2016, there were several themes that stood out: loneliness, poor financial stewardship, and prayer and praise through it all. I walked with my younger self through my life, times, and whines and it made me reflective on how far I’ve come and where I’m headed to next. A standout realization happened when I saw that I barely blogged during my last relationship… a post on the day Maya Angelou died and a post about respecting the procession of #BlackLivesMatter…

Here's to creating time and opportunities to blog... I'll do my best to maintain regularity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment