Follow me @mformley1920

Monday, March 3, 2014

Blogging My Way Through March - Day 3.... - 3/3/14 - Tired/Busy whine

so one thing I didn't take into account is that I'm way too busy to blog. I mean here I am again 11 o'clock at night driving home, and still think I'm going to get home in time to blog. and actually right now I'm voice texting because I want to make sure that I meet my deadline of posting before midnight. on tomorrow's agenda, is that I need to go to the gym and then go to work.
I definitely don't want to post just to post, but I want to meet the requirements of the challenge.
so here we go...
today was just ridiculously cold! and the lack of salt situation and McKeesport was just phenomenal. I heard it made national news. actually tried to go to work but then couldn't get down the hill without sliding. tomorrow school is closed in McKeesport and it  makes me wonder how bad is it going to be.
well regardless of the situation I will be at the gym tomorrow and I'm just so grateful to God for giving me a car to get to all of the places I need to go...

Now that I'm home, I can actually type... smh. Sitting here yawning. All kinds of exhausted. If I'm going to make it through this blogging challenge, I definitely have to get into a rhytym. rhythym Jesus be a spellcheck LOL. I never could spell that doggone word, you know the R in R&B :-D

Tomorrow will be better right?

Hugs, Kisses, and Stuff

-BlueLady

No comments:

Post a Comment