Follow me @mformley1920

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 6 - Playing Catchup

So clearly I got behind in the blogging. Whoopsies. I was going thru tho. Still not sure if it was my cycle, the change in diet, or a combination of all three, but I felt like crap a large portion of this week. I can proudly report that I stuck with the fast, despite it all. The one day, I had to find some organic vegetable soup to make me feel better!

Anyway, in terms of my bible reading, I did so-so. I learned that my bible app is beta-testing the audio version. So the one day, since I needed to start driving, I just listened to psalm 119! Considering its the longest one, that kind of rocks because it would have taken awhile to read it. I was also able to recall the verses I wanted to share specifically. Awesome! Lol. I also love their catch-up function. I get behind so easily and its hard to remember where you left off. Hooray for YouVersion!

And finally, the cleaning. I pretty much sucked all week. But wonder of wonders, the motivation of bff ladyfriction coming to visit me really got me going. Granted, she actually had to ARRIVE in order for me to get focused forreal but at least I got there. Plus, having to wait for her airbed to charge, I had lots of time. I can now say that my room is like 65% clean. Woohoo! (SN: 3 episodes of glee later, the airbed still hadn't charged by 3am!)

So I guess my prayer is this: for God to help me to endure... to keep fasting, keep cleaning, keep reading my Word, and keep blogging!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" --- Phillipians 4:13
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment