Follow me @mformley1920

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweet Holy Spirit... Thank God It's Sunday! - 11/10/13

Good morning everyone!
I love waking up to a fabulous new day to glorify the Lord! I'm especially grateful when I've had 8 hrs of sleep before having to wake up :-)

Anyway, the song on my heart this morning is Sweet Holy Spirit and I just wanted to quickly share them with you!

Here are the lyrics...

There’s a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place
And I know that it’s the Spirit of the Lord
There are sweet expressions on each face
And I know they feel the presence of the Lord
Sweet Holy Spirit...
sweet heavenly dove...
Stay right here with us
Filling us with Your love
And for these blessings
We lift our hearts in praise
Without a doubt we know
That we’ll have been revived
When we shall leave this place 

Here's a nice video:

Blessings to everyone!
-Blue Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment